The Old Perfessor

I'm a professor of journalism at Wingate University near Charlotte, N.C. I've also written about sports for newspapers and other publications for more than 30 years. This blog's about journalism, sports and whatever else I find interesting on any given Sunday or other day, for that matter.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Testing, testing.....

OK, so it's been a while since the last post. And I've been told frequently since then (OK, once or twice but I'm easily influenced) that I'm a bad blogger.

So in the effort to at least get myself jump-started, here's a brief post to say I'm back. Both worlds that I claim to inhabit -- sports and journalism -- have a lot going on and the rest of the year is going to be exciting. (Gotta love blogging from London in the fall...)

Meanwhile, my bracket isn't much worse off than anyone else's -- three of the four teams in the Final Four and I didn't see Davidson coming. The sun is shining and all's right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home