The Old Perfessor

I'm a professor of journalism at Wingate University near Charlotte, N.C. I've also written about sports for newspapers and other publications for more than 30 years. This blog's about journalism, sports and whatever else I find interesting on any given Sunday or other day, for that matter.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I've moved!

This post is for the benefit of people who watch this blog but aren't following me on Facebook. This will be the last post at this address, because I've moved the blog to Wordpress.

New address is http://theoldperfessor.wordpress.com Take a look at the new site and give me a "like" on Facebook -- you'll still need to search for me at "oldperfessor.blogspot.com" on Facebook.

I look forward to seeing you on the new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home